Expo Tel Aviv (Pavilion no.11)
Rokach Blvd 101, Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Israel Railways (Rakevet Israel): The University Train Station is located near Expo Tel Aviv. Israel Railways
- Egged Bus Company – Bus number 521. Egged
- Dan Bus Company – Bus numbers 12, 22, 40, 89, 189, 389. Dan
- Metropoline Bus Company – Bus numbers 47, 48, 247 from Central Tel Aviv and Raanana/Kfar Saba/Herzliya/Ramat Hasharon. Metropoline
- Kavim Bus Company – Bus number 137. Kavim
Please note that regular public transportation is not available during the weekend, from Friday afternoon till Saturday evening. During the weekend there are different public transportation (less frequent) https://busofash.co.il/home-en/
Most hotels are located in the central part or along the beach area of TLV.
There are many upscale hotels; the following link will link to a few: https://www.secrettelaviv.com/accommodation/best-hotels-in-tel-aviv
There are several Air B&B offerings in nearby neighborhoods. When looking at the site
Ask for a location that is nearby the following areas: Hadar Yosef, Neve Dan, Ramat Hahayal, Ma'oz Aviv, and ask for the distance from Expo.
Stay with a yogi:
If you wish to stay and be hosted by a local yogi, feel up the following form and we will try to find a local host for you. Please note that we will do our best to find a match.