Three ONLINE classes with Raya Uma Datta
The Israeli Iyengar yoga association
is happy and honored to invite you all for
3 ONLINE classes with
Raya Uma Datta
Raya Uma Datta is one of the key teachers of the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI). Raya has attended RIMYI since the age of 10. At the age of 20 he began teaching at the Institute. Since 2002 he has been one of the teachers conducting general classes at RIMYI.
Thursday 8/10/2020 16:00-18:00 Israel time zone
Friday 9/10/2020 16:00-18:00 Israel time zone
Saturday 10/10/2020 09:00-11:30 Israel time zone
Note that classes may extend over the specified time
The Price for the 3 classes is 93 USD.
You can pay through our website or via bank transfer:
(Please note: when paying by credit card, no need to fill the ID number field)
Via bank transfer:
Transfer the funds using the details below, and send an email to email@example.com with the transaction details to complete the registration process. Your registration is completed once you receive a confirmation email.
Iyengar Yoga Association Israel
Leumi bank 10
Gan Ha’ir branch 816
Account number 604267/31
IBAN IL37 0108 1600 0006 0426 731
Routing number IL010816
Registration is only available for all 3 days.
Recordings of the sessions will be available for 10 days after the end of the sessions, as well as during the workshop.
*** A link to the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all participants 1-2 days before the sessions ****
How to prepare for the workshop:
- 2 bricks
- 4 blankets
- 1 chair
- 1 belt
- 1 wall
Arranging your practice space:
- Choose a bright location, preferably with a smooth wall.
- Make sure your device is placed at enough distance so that the teacher can see your full body during the class.
- Choose light-colored clothes, similar to those you wear when you attend your yoga class, this will facilitate your teacher to correct you if necessary.
- Be sure that you enter with your enrolled name while accessing the class and that your device name does not appear on the screen. This is important so your teacher can correct you if necessary.
- Make sure your device is fully charged so you don´t miss any part of the class.
- We recommend being ready at least 15 minutes before the class.
How to use the ZOOM app:
The classes will be held through the Zoom platform, which you can access from any device: PC, Smartphone, tablets, Ipad, etc.
- If you access Zoom from a mobile device such as a smartphone or a tablet, we recommend that you download the application beforehand.
You do not need to open up a Zoom account, you can sign in through your email with the link that we’ll send you or with the ID and password that we’ll also share with you.
- The “waiting room” will be available from 15:00 (Israel time zone)
- Once the class starts, make sure to fix the teacher’s screen as follows: In the upper right corner of your screen, there will be three points in a blue button, click on them and set the screen or set the speaker’s view.
- As the classes will be fully recorded, you might appear on the screen and in the recording at some point. If you do not agree on being recorded, we ask you to turn off your camera.
- Recordings will be done during the weekend and three days after the workshop ends, for those who missed a class.
הזמנות לאירוע זה הסתיימו.