Three online classes with our beloved teacher Abhijata
The Israeli Iyengar yoga association
Happy and honored to invite you all for
3 classes ONLINE with our beloved teacher Abhijata
Thursday 30/07/20 16:00 Israel time zone
Friday 31/07/20 16:00 Israel time zone
Saturday 01/08/20 09:00 Israel time zone
Classes duration will be 2-2.5 hrs.
The Price for the 3 classes is 93 USD.
Registration is only available for all 3 days.
Recordings of the sessions will be available for a week after the sessions end.
*** A link to the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all participants 1-2 days before the sessions ****
You can only pay via a bank transfer by using the details below or by international credit card (see below). After you’ve made the transfer, please send an email with the transaction details to complete the registration process. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Iyengar Yoga Association Israel
Leumi bank 10
Gan Ha’ir branch 816
Account number 604267/31
IBAN IL37 0108 1600 0006 0426 731
Routing number IL010816
- 2 bricks
- 4 blankets
- 1 chair
- 1 belt
- 1 wall
The classes will be held through the Zoom platform, which you can access from any device: PC, Smartphone, tablets, Ipad, etc.
How to use the ZOOM app:
- If you access Zoom from a mobile device such as a smartphone or a tablet, we recommend that you download the application beforehand.
You do not need to open up a Zoom account, you can sign in through your email with the link that we’ll send you or with the ID and password that we’ll also share with you.
- The “waiting room” will be available from 15:00 (Israel time zone)
- Once the class starts, make sure to fix the teacher’s screen as follows: In the upper right corner of your screen, there will be three points in a blue button, click on them and set the screen or set the speaker’s view.
- As the classes will be fully recorded, you might appear on the screen and in the recording at some point. If you do not agree on being recorded, we ask you to turn off your camera.
- Recordings will be done during the weekend and three days after the workshop ends, for those who missed a class.
How to prepare for the session?
- Choose a bright location, preferably with a smooth wall.
- Make sure your device is placed at enough distance so that the teacher can see your full body during the class.
- Choose light-colored clothes, similar to those you wear when you attend your yoga class, this will facilitate your teacher to correct you if necessary.
- Be sure that you enter with your enrolled name while accessing the class and that your device name does not appear on the screen. This is important so your teacher can correct you if necessary.
- Make sure your device is fully charged so you don´t miss any part of the class.
- We recommend you to be ready at least 15 minutes before the class.
הזמנות לאירוע זה הסתיימו.